Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What Should I Know About SEO Service Pricing?

Having your own business is like having your own family. It needs to be taken care of and must be given attention all the time. It was a pretty difficult time last year, but I managed to open my own car rental shop. The amount of money that I have invested on this business might actually cost my life earnings. I got tired of working in the accounting firm I worked for, so I decided to take the risk and managed my own business. Seriously speaking, it was not what I imagined.

I thought having your own business wherein you are the boss was less stressful. It was not. During the first few months, I had a hard time getting a lot of customers in my area. The only customers I had were my friends of whom I realized was helping me earn a profit. With my wife, we thought of different marketing strategies that would encourage more people to my business. Some strategies worked while others were not that successful. After a year, my business showed little progress, just enough for my family to get by. Hence, I should start looking for more ideas to improve my business until I read about SEO or search optimization online.

This search engine optimization will require me to have my own website for them to do their services. Well, having your own website is not a bad idea after all knowing that all people nowadays are glued online. What I learned about this information is that they can increase the number of people visiting my website through different online strategies. However, SEO services are no for free. They have different pricing details.

The first is what they call a monthly retainer where the client as to pay a set fee every month. Of course, this payment is under the agreement they have agreed upon. It is the most common since it guarantees the best return of investment.

Some SEO companies offer contract services at fixed prices. As the client, I have to choose on a contract service that I want for my website.

A project-based pricing sounds promising too. These are specially designed to a particular client. As for me on car rentals, the SEO company will come up with different marketing strategy online that can boost my web presence in my area.

Finally, they have this hourly rate wherein services are paid on an hourly basis. The fees will depend on the location and size of the company. However, I personally think that this is pretty costly.

As a client, we should be vigilant on some suspicious claims of SEO services such as high guarantee, instant results, being on the top rank in search engines in no time, and even cheap prices for SEO services.

I was told by the SEO company I talked with that I have to choose which suits best for my company. Utilizing SEO services is an investment; hence, I have to be very considerate to the needs of my company. SEO takes time and results will not be evident in just a few short days.

With SEO pricing, every client should consider the need of their business. It is through this that they can establish their plans with SEO companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment